Satyendra Katneni has an established track record of providing software and database analytics, design, development, implementation and reporting services in a variety of sectors. He is highly experienced in administering, monitoring, implementing, managing and supporting databases using SQL Servers.
He joined the NIHR SLaM Biomedical Research Centre as a Database Administrator/Developer. His day-to-day role includes Managing Azure IAAS, PAAS, SAAS environment solutions, migration, implementation, configuration, support, maintenance, ETL and data extraction responsibilities for CRIS.
1) BSc Engineering in Computer Science
1) AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certified.
2) AZ-400 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Certified.
3) Cisco Certified Network Associate-CCNA.
4) Certifications: Completed Oracle Application 11i (fundamentals I) OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification.